Advertising Operations Managers are responsible for the implementation and management of ad campaigns. They ensure that ads are targeted to the right audiences and are delivered seamlessly. They work closely with advertisers and the internal sales team to manage ad inventory and maximize revenue.
Advertising Operations Manager Job Description Template
- Manage daily operations of the ad team to meet deadlines and goals.
- Oversee the creation, execution, and optimization of ad campaigns.
- Work with sales teams to maximize ad revenue and meet clients' needs.
- Coordinate with marketing teams to align strategies and optimize performance.
- Use data and analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to improve ad performance.
- Implement new ad technologies and monitor the market for emerging trends.
- Proven experience in advertising operations or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of ad serving technologies and platforms.
- Proficient in MS Office and various ad management systems.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven work experience in advertising operations or a similar role in marketing.
The Advertising Operations Manager will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
The annual salary range for this position is $60,000 - $80,000, commensurate with experience.
Location and Work Conditions:
This position is based at our head office in New York City. We currently offer a hybrid working model, with flexibility to work from home for part of the week. Minimal travel may be required.
We offer comprehensive health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, generous paid time off, and a supportive, collaborative work environment.
Ready to post your job opening? Get started on the marketHER job board!