An Influencer Marketing Manager is in charge of collaborating with influencers in order to enhance brand awareness and reach. They should have strong networking skills and a keen understanding of social media trends.
Influencer Marketing Manager Job Description Template
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Review and manage content development to ensure on-brand message, quality and consistency.
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing industry.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with great time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as an Influencer Marketing Manager or similar role in Marketing.
If you want to make your job post even more comprehensive, you might want to add these sections:
- Reporting line: This section indicates who the person in the position will report to, and who, if anyone, will report to them. It provides a clear understanding of the job's place within the organizational hierarchy.
- Salary Range: Including a salary range can help to ensure that you are attracting candidates who have the appropriate level of experience for the level of compensation you can offer.
- Location and Work Conditions: This could include the office location, whether remote work is possible, work hours, and travel requirements.
- Benefits: This could include information about health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and other benefits that your company provides.
Ready to post your job opening? Get started on the marketHER job board!