A Marketing Data Analyst uses data to inform marketing strategies. They should have strong analytical skills and a good understanding of marketing concepts.
Marketing Data Analyst Job Description Template
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases, programming.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
If you want to make your job post even more comprehensive, you might want to add these sections:
- Reporting line: This section indicates who the person in the position will report to, and who, if anyone, will report to them. It provides a clear understanding of the job's place within the organizational hierarchy.
- Salary Range: Including a salary range can help to ensure that you are attracting candidates who have the appropriate level of experience for the level of compensation you can offer.
- Location and Work Conditions: This could include the office location, whether remote work is possible, work hours, and travel requirements.
- Benefits: This could include information about health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and other benefits that your company provides.
Ready to post your job opening? Get started on the marketHER job board!