PR managers handle the company's public image and relationships with media outlets. They write press releases, organize press events, and respond to any positive or negative publicity.
Public Relations Manager Job Description Template
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications.
- Organize PR events and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Experience managing media relations.
- Proficient in MS Office and social media.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, communications or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role.
If you want to make your job post even more comprehensive, you might want to add these sections:
- Reporting line: This section indicates who the person in the position will report to, and who, if anyone, will report to them. It provides a clear understanding of the job's place within the organizational hierarchy.
- Salary Range: Including a salary range can help to ensure that you are attracting candidates who have the appropriate level of experience for the level of compensation you can offer.
- Location and Work Conditions: This could include the office location, whether remote work is possible, work hours, and travel requirements.
- Benefits: This could include information about health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and other benefits that your company provides.
Ready to post your job opening? Get started on the marketHER job board!