An SEO Specialist's job is to help a company's content rank higher on search engines. This involves understanding search engine algorithms, conducting keyword research, and making recommendations for improving website structure.
SEO Specialist Job Description Template
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
If you want to make your job post even more comprehensive, you might want to add these sections:
- Reporting line: This section indicates who the person in the position will report to, and who, if anyone, will report to them. It provides a clear understanding of the job's place within the organizational hierarchy.
- Salary Range: Including a salary range can help to ensure that you are attracting candidates who have the appropriate level of experience for the level of compensation you can offer.
- Location and Work Conditions: This could include the office location, whether remote work is possible, work hours, and travel requirements.
- Benefits: This could include information about health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and other benefits that your company provides.
Ready to post your job opening? Get started on the marketHER job board!