Marketing Intern, Part-Time
Position is remote. Available part-time (20 to 30 hours weekly)!
Who we are:
Bend Health is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Our innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens. Help shape the future of pediatric mental health and bend the healthcare system to work better for everyone.
Today’s world can be intense and stressful, and it’s taking an unprecedented toll on kids, teens, and families. Bend Health’s collaborative care model relies on therapy to help families manage the ups and downs of everyday life. These challenges could involve managing emotions, challenging negative thinking, and reducing stress and anxiety.
We are looking for a part-time, marketing intern passionate about whole-person, whole-family mental health care to join our clinical team. This position reports to the SVP of Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute marketing projects related to member experience, member acquisition, and B2B marketing.
- Connect the dots between creative, content, web, automation, and product to support communications and campaigns that drive measurable business results.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing activities across the engagement funnel, identify opportunities to improve, and implement them right away.
- Document and organize cross-platform user journeys in the Bend experience, ensuring internal stakeholders have visibility.
Who you are:
- Tech-savvy and comfortable working in a remote environment
- Organized and excited by a dynamic environment
- Warm and engaging clinical style
- Passionate about helping kids and teens achieve goals
- Familiarity with marketing fundamentals including digital marketing and marketing analytics.
- Business or relevant bachelor’s degree (either in progress or completed)
- Located in Madison, Wisconsin or Minneapolis, Minnesota
The pay range for United States residents is $15 to $20 per hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
We want to inform you regarding fraudulent postings and communications from individuals posing as Bend Health employees to job seekers. Please look at our current openings to ensure they match with third-party job hosting sites. If you are applying for a position with us, we will always take the following steps:
- We will only email you from the @bendhealth.com domain
- Our screenings and interviews will be via phone or Zoom/Google Meets Video - Never chat or instant message
- We will not send you a check until you are actively employed
- We will never ask you for personal payment or require you to purchase equipment
We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns about a job posting. Please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to connecting with you!
At Bend Health, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths - and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
Bend. Don’t break. Whole family mental health care.