Marketing Specialist Internship
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Marketing Specialist Intern will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of marketing while contributing to the success of our Company campaigns and initiatives.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of rebranding campaigns.
- Assist in the creation, development, and distribution of marketing materials through newsletters, social media, and other avenues.
- Collects, compiles, and analyze feedback from THTBC employees in an easily reviewed and understood format.
- Develops engaging and relevant content and materials related to THTBC.
- Assist in redesign of company website and social media footprint.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and concepts.
- Familiarity with graphic design tools and social media platforms.
- Attention to detail.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide.