Product Marketing Intern
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
- Complete ad-hoc projects supporting the product marketing team.
- Support product marketing initiatives for Parts products, including working on marketing and sales enablement assets; ensuring that marketing materials are up to date and distributed through available channels.
- Perform competitive and comparative analyses.
- Develop and communicate initiatives and assets to support the Parts marketing team.
- Provide quantitative analysis through data mining and customer research.
- This position will pay between $19-$35.50/hour.
- Candidates must be pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Technology, or other related degree areas.
Perks of Being a CNH Industrial Summer Intern/College Co-op:
We're excited that you’re considering a Summer Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Subsidized housing (for qualified internships/co-ops only)
- Real-world, hands-on experience
Learn more on Instagram @ CNHIndustrial_CareersNA
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Sustainably advancing the noble work of agriculture & construction workers.