What We Do
We’re a marketing software company that serves small business owners, primarily financial advisors, and insurance agents. About 40,000 small businesses use our tools to build websites and send out our content. Generally, these businesses don’t have marketing departments but are growth-minded enough to know they need to market themselves.
We help them do just that. We work together to create beautiful website designs, automated marketing tools, and award-winning educational content for them. The end goal is to help them build better relationships with their clients with less hands-on effort.
About Our Culture
FMG started over a decade ago and now has 300+ (and growing!) employees spread out across the globe. We embrace a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and focus on a healthy work/life balance. We value collaboration and open, thoughtful communication. We believe work should be both engaging and challenging, mixed with a good sense of humor.
Our goal is to invest in motivated, successful individuals and watch them succeed both inside and outside of work. We’re building a winning team of A+ players and we hope you’ll be next to join us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At FMG, we believe in the wholehearted acceptance of each other regardless of our differences. We strive to foster an environment that allows everyone to contribute to our mission in their unique ways. With the belief that diversity propels innovation, we are continually finding ways to cultivate a commitment to diversity and inclusion in our employees, services, and products, as well as in the communities in which we live and work.
Our Employee Benefits
- FMG strives to be a top-tier employer. We continually evaluate our benefits and total compensation packages to ensure we offer our employees the most competitive package we can provide.Optional Alternate 9-80 Work Schedule – with every other Friday off
- Generous paid Holiday schedule with a paid Winter Holiday Shutdown week
- Comprehensive paid time off policies including vacation, sick, parental, and bereavement leave.
- Robust Insurance Plan including:
- Medical with $0 co-pay Telehealth plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous employer contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Company-paid Short & Long Term Disability coverage
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Matching 401(k) with immediate full vesting
- Employee Events Committee that plans fun in-person and virtual events
- On Demand Pay - allows access to a portion of your earned wages prior to the payday with same day deposit
- Internet & Gym Reimbursement!
- Work computer equipment is provided to help you succeed :)
Before you ApplyFMG (Agency Revolution) is a fast-growing, location-independent company. This means that you are not required to report to an office each day, but rather work remotely from the location(s) of your choice.
However, ideal candidates for this role must still be within a 60 minute drive to the Lehigh Valley, PA, area since we do have team days and other in-person events on a regular basis.
Also, please be sure that you include a cover letter or note showing why you’re interested in this role and how your experience matches the hiring criteria for this open position. Compensation This position pays $37,000-$42,000 based on your experience level and expertise.About the Role
Within Agency Revolution, Content Managers are responsible for implementing two products: Fuse and Forge. For Fuse, this includes setting up Fuse accounts and initial email campaigns for clients. For Forge, this involves administrative tasks to build the foundation of the website before it gets to the Visual Designer, as well as writing limited website content and editing existing content within our Forge website platform. Content Managers coordinate with our Project Managers, Integration Specialists, and Visual Designers to ensure our products look great and reflect our clients’ businesses.
Primary Responsibilities & Expectations
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and in writing, is critical, as is ensuring that the client’s vision is being reflected on both products we implement. Ultimately, your job is to ensure our standard Forge website content and standard Fuse content is adjusted for each client.
- Configure Fuse realms and edit the Fuse marketing campaigns to match the client’s goals.
- Edit existing Forge content and write new content for Forge websites using client notes and creativity.
- Understand basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and adjust content accordingly.
- Work with clients over the phone to configure their Fuse realms.
- Proactively communicate with the team via phone, email, and web meetings to ensure expectations are being met and exceeded.
- Work through pre-established checklists and project workflows to ensure all steps are being completed successfully.
- Write, edit, or otherwise adjust website content and provide guidance to our design team.
- Work closely with our Visual Design team to ensure website and layout accomplishes client goals.
- Participate in team meetings to review the status of projects and other activities.
- Access to a private & secure workspace, free from distractions
- Accessible during the assigned work schedule for regular duties and responsibilities as outlined by the supervisor
- An internet connection with speeds of 5 Megabits down / 3 Megabits up (5mbps/3mbps)
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Marketing agency and/or experience working with clients.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to juggle multiple priorities with grace.
- Self-motivated and able to function both independently and within a team structure.
- Ability to manage expectations, set schedules, and ensure deliverables are on track as agreed to.
- Comfortable brainstorming and offering creative solutions to challenges big and small.
- Quick “on your feet” and able to field questions and challenges as they happen.
- This position will train in-person for about a week from 9am-5pm in Bethlehem, PA. The position itself will be remote after that with occasional meetings in Bethlehem, PA.
FMG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more about what it’s like to work at FMG, by visiting https://fmgsuite.com/about-us/
Powered by JazzHR
Helping advisors grow their business through extraordinary marketing.