At Zaya, our mission is to make nutrition therapy and other preventative services widely accessible. We stand shoulder-to-shoulder with provider-owned practices, helping them navigate the intricacies of insurance. In a healthcare landscape dominated by large entities, we're a champion for the smaller, passionate providers, simplifying the complex journey of accepting insurance. Our journey starts with Registered Dietitians. We believe everyone deserves affordable expert nutrition therapy, and we're working hard to make that a reality.
About The Role
The Growth Team is responsible for bringing patients into Zaya and supporting their retention on the platform. We tackle this challenge through paid and organic marketing channels, deep partnership with our product and provider teams, and excellent customer support.
The Growth Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our company's growth strategy. This role requires a strategic thinker and in-the-weeds implementor who can blend creativity, execution and data analysis to drive successful growth initiatives.
- Creative Ideation and Execution: Identify, execute and optimize campaigns and initiatives to drive user acquisition, conversion to customer, and retention on the platform
- Project Management: Lead end-to-end project management of growth initiatives, ensuring timely execution, nimble adaptation, and delivery of key learnings and results.
- Data Analysis: Leverage data to analyze key performance metrics, draw actionable insights, and continuously iterate on strategies to improve performance
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with product, provider, and growth teams to align growth initiatives with overall business goals
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer preferences to inform marketing and growth strategies
You'll love this role if:
- You are happiest when you’re able to dig into all aspects of a problem and drive to a solution through experimentation
- You have a strong owner’s mindset– you take responsibility for the outcomes of your work and sweat the necessary details to achieve the team’s goals
- You get energy from generating creative ideas AND turning them into reality
- You love a fast paced environment in which you get to wear many hats
- 4+ years of experience in growth marketing or related field
- Familiarity with a range of marketing channels and growth tactics
- Expertise in project management, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, with proven track record in data-driven decision-making and proficiency in analytics tools
- Experience owning ongoing work streams or complex projects from ideation through to execution
Zaya is based in New York. We’re open to hybrid and remote working arrangements. All team members will be expected to travel to New York occasionally for team meetings and events.
The salary range for this role is $95,000- $115,000 plus an equity package. Placement within range depends on experience and performance in interview process. Other benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO, and parental leave.
Creating access to affordable nutrition counseling