Digital Marketing Specialist
Exponent is the only premium engineering and scientific consulting firm with the depth and breadth of expertise to solve our clients’ most profoundly unique, unprecedented, and urgent challenges.
We are committed to engaging multidisciplinary teams of science, engineering, and regulatory experts to empower our clients with solutions that create a safer, healthier, more sustainable world. For over five decades, we've connected the lessons of past failures with tomorrow's solutions to advise clients as they innovate technologically complex products and processes, ensure the safety and health of their users, and address the challenges of sustainability.
Join our team of experts with degrees from top programs at over 500 universities and extensive experience spanning a variety of industries. At Exponent, you’ll contribute to the diverse pool of ideas, talents, backgrounds, and experiences that drives our collaborative teamwork and breakthrough insights. Plus, we help you grow your career through mentoring, sponsorship, and a culture of learning. Thanks for your interest in joining our team!
- 950+ Consultants
- 640+ Ph.D.s
- 90+ Disciplines
- 30+ Offices globally
Exponent is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist in Menlo Park, CA to devise and execute effective campaign strategies on all channels, including our website, LinkedIn, and email marketing.
You will be responsible for
- Bringing creativity and adventurous spirit to your work
- Collaborating with content and creative teams to develop comprehensive campaign strategies for web, email, social events, advertising, and search engine marketing
- Collaborating with internal teams to create high value internal and external campaign strategies and content for corporate campaigns (DEI, recruiting, brand messaging)
- Utilizing account-based marketing tactics to create personalized email content and automation workflows for specific target accounts and industries
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies to optimize website content and maintain the company website
- Optimizing our LinkedIn company page and utilize LinkedIn features to increase brand eminence
- Staying up to date on digital marketing trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation
- Monitoring social media trends, industry news, competitor research and activities to identify opportunities for engagement and content creation
- Creating reporting and leveraging data to evaluate the impact of marketing activities (at the strategy and campaign level)
- Providing revised strategies for improving digital performance passed on reporting
You will have the following skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communication, journalism, English or related field
- Ability to write compelling content
- 6-8 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience developing and implementing strategic marketing communications plans and B2B programs
- Ability to plan for, carry out and provide support for projects with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in HubSpot or Marketo
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or G4
- Proficiency in Drupal or WordPress
- Proficiency in SEMRush
- Proficiency in Canva, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of html is a plus
Life @ Exponent
To learn more about life at Exponent and our impact, please visit the following links:
We value and encourage diversity, equity and inclusion across all facets of our firm. Having a team built of people with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives allows us to provide better value to our clients and enjoy an enriched work environment.
Our firm is committed to offering a variety of programs and resources to support health and well-being. We believe that providing competitive benefits, as well as compensation and recognition programs, empowers our staff to do work that makes a difference.
The base salary range for this position is $80,000 - $125,000 depending on experience and capabilities which will be assessed during the interview process.
USD $80,000.00 - USD $125,000.00 /Yr.
Benefits you will enjoy
Access benefits information on our Life @ Exponent page:
Exponent is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at HR-Accommodations@exponent.com.
Premium Engineering & Scientific Consulting