HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination and focused on a solitary goal: to deliver solutions that inspire clients and communities.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for producing RFIs, graphic products and services, and RFPs to showcase HOK's expertise.
- Organizes, coordinates and controls activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations, and submittals.
- Gathers information about prospects and participates in proposal strategy in support of firm's principals and other marketing professionals. Interacts with marketing staff in other HOK offices.
- Participates in the development of and is responsible for maintaining all marketing resource materials-brochures, data, slides, color copies, photographs, files, and client database.
- Completes and/or directs the completion of government forms, client questionnaires and qualifying statements as required. Work often involves composing or editing answers to technical questions.
- Monitors all prospects and coordinates with and assists other marketing members.
- Coordinates, assembles and prepares materials for client presentations and interviews, in accordance with Corporate Image Program and Desk Top Publishing Guidelines.
- Maintains back-up data on projects and office personnel; assures that resumes file information is current, accurate and appropriate.
- Responsible for all group mail-outs; maintains mailing lists.
- Coordinates work with outside vendors (electronic transfer of data, reprographics, binding, etc.) and consultants.
- Prepares status reports on marketing efforts.
- Assist with conference/seminar presentations.
- Some direct client contact.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work efficiently and within an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership abilities.
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite application-InDesign, MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or technical related field.
- 3 plus years marketing experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industry.
HOK is committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive benefits plan to meet their current and future needs. Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage; 401(K) savings plans; disability, life and accident insurance; paid time off (PTO); and parental leave. In addition, HOK employees enjoy a flexible work schedule with the option to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
Compensation is based on experience, qualifications, education and location. The typical salary range for this position is $60,000 - $65,000. Other compensation may include a discretionary bonus.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
757 S Alameda St, Suite 400, Los Angeles, California
With offices around the globe, HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment.