About This Role ⚡
Buncha is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Marketing Associate to join our small, but mighty marketing team. The Marketing Associate will play a key role in supporting the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. This position requires a strong understanding of marketing principles, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. The primary goal of this role is to grow Buncha’s hyper-local customer base across Twin Cities’ neighborhoods. Your day-to-day efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
You Will 🔨
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies to achieve company objectives.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, social media, email, and traditional marketing.
- Create compelling content for marketing materials, such as emails, blog posts, and social media platforms.
- Monitor and analyze marketing campaign performance metrics and provide regular reports to management.
- Assist in managing and maintaining the company's website and social media presence.
- Coordinate and support the planning and execution of marketing events, including being on-site for community activations.
- Assist in managing relationships with external vendors, agencies, and partners.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve marketing efforts.
You Should 📝
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or a related role
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using marketing software and tools, such as CRM systems, Google Analytics, and social media management platforms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for results
You Are 🤝
- Highly motivated and self-managing with a passion for discovering/solving user problems.
- Focused on your personal and professional growth.
- Open: we believe in radical candor and value everyone’s respectful point of view.
- Customer Obsessed: we believe in ensuring our users and partners always extract the maximum value from every interaction they have with our team, platform, and business.
- Competitive: Be better everyday. Reap what you sow with by taking advantage of Buncha’s lucrative incentive programs.
- Kind: You are the face of Buncha’s brand. We are kind, courteous, caring and, most of all, helpful.
Why Us ✨
- Be part of and grow a local startup.
- Paid Time Off & Holidays.
- Benefits - Medical + Dental
- 15% off your orders on Buncha.
Who We Are 🚚
Buncha is bringing back the milkman, with your favorite stores. Our social commerce platform connects neighborhoods directly with their favorite local merchants for weekly neighborhood deliveries. Neighbors on Buncha save together on the essentials they need from the stores they love by ordering together every week. Meanwhile, our merchants use Buncha to efficiently find new customers, turn existing ones into brand evangelists and make more money using resources they already have.
We are building a better way for neighborhoods across the country to get what they need, directly from the merchants they love, every week.
Buncha is one of the first and fastest-growing social commerce platforms in the United States. We’ve raised 4.2M from Techstars, Target, Starting Line, Unusual Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, and early employees, founders and executives from Nextdoor, Instacart, GoPuff and more. We are growing 10X YoY with plans to expand to a dozen + markets within the next 12 months. Our team of 24 is spread across offices in Minneapolis, MN, and New Delhi, India.
Groceries delivered to your door for just $1.45