Our office, Endodontic Partners of San Antonio, in San Antonio Texas is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our busy specialty practice.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team and assist in managing the company’s internal and industry events. The Marketing Specialist must be an organized multi tasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. Daily responsibilities will consist of a variety of activities, with a primary focus on event planning and execution, including sharing content within social media. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
You will ensure excellent patient service and mainly implement the right processes and practices across the organization. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of the patient experience and implement best practices across all levels by including the following:
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, tactics and budget
- Build relationships with existing and new patient referral sources to increase patient volumes
- Define and direct social media strategy and content to engage with both referring general dentist offices as well as patients
- Structure and execute referral marketing plan, including optimization and direct leadership of in-person visits to existing and potential referring dentist offices for all assigned locations
- Determine the most efficient and effective communications and drop-off “gifts” for various dental offices based on current and potential revenue being generated from each referring dentist
- Directly either purchase or create the drop-off items (e.g., gift baskets) for referring general dentist offices and order/coordinate other in-office appreciation events (e.g., catered lunches)
- Develop and execute all referral-related events such as lunches for doctors with referring general dentists, offsite appreciation events for general dentist offices with high volume of patient referrals (e.g., evening event)
- Develop local media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in local print, broadcast and online media
- Manage local digital media assets, including locations website and social media accounts
- Coordinate all public relations activities as needed
- Monitor, analyze and communicate Marketing results on a monthly basis
- Develop and maintain a keen understanding of industry and local market trends affecting patient flow into assigned locations and identity recommended marketing changes in response to these business changes to ensure the required volume of patients to support the business needs
- This position is 90% travel, in both San Antonio and Austin
As one of the essential members of the team, you will also help to facilitate/coordinate other responsibilities as assigned.
You are a resourceful marketing specialist who loves building and developing relationships via multiple channels (in-person, digital, and print). You're excited by the prospect of a patient leaving your office in a healthier, stronger, and more comfortable / happier being, each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who can proactively adjust to shifting priorities and values the chance to make an important impact.
You also have the following:
- 1-2 years of face-to-face marketing
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Proven track record designing and executing successful marketing campaigns at a local level
- Prior experience within the dental industry preferred; experience within specialty dentistry a plus
- Prior B2C and B2B marketing experience preferred
- Solid experience with social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
If this sounds like you, you will fit right in with the team!
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career with us is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of Specialty dental care. Dental Assistants, Sterilization Technicians, Specialists, Office Managers, Patient Care Coordinators and many more all work together to improve the patient care experience and great clinical results.
We strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected, and have the opportunity to succeed. You will also find a culture of continuous learning and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between.
Your Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare Coverage with a zero-employee cost option
- VSP Vision Coverage
- Principal PPO Dental Insurance
- Complimentary Life Insurance Policy
- Complimentary Long-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance Enrollment Option
- 401(k) with a 4% immediate company match
- Company Funded $1,200 HSA (Health Saving Account)
- Paid Time Off
- Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment
- Strong culture of honesty and teamwork
We believe in transparency through the recruiting process; we support our team members, past, future, and present, to make the best decision for themselves and their families. Starting off on the right foot with pay transparency is just one way that we are supporting this mission.
Position Pay Range
Specialty1 Partners provides operational support services to our endodontic, oral surgery, and periodontic practices.