As a Marketing Manager, you will provide marketing services in support of all ePlus corporate and sales-related activities.
The Marketing Manager will coordinate the development and execution of marketing communications activities and strategies to maximize awareness, positively influence sales, educate partners and promote products to internal and end-user audiences.
- Train, assist and develop the Marketing staff
- Organize the review, coordination, execution and analysis of demand generation activities for key technology partners, on a regional and national basis
- Develop and maintain materials to support demand generation activities
- Determine appropriate marketing methodology and media/marketing vehicle and/or the intended message/audience
- Coordinate regional event activity, including planning, management, promotion and follow- through, with travel required for key events
- Facilitate regional marketing automation tasks, including scheduling and deployment; maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly reports for each branch
- Assist with development and execution of content for marketing materials supporting ePlus’ solutions portfolio, including (but not limited to):
- White papers
- Print/Online/Radio ads
- Trade Show graphics
- PPT presentations
- Social media content
- Assist in determining appropriate marketing methodology and media/marketing vehicle and/or the intended message/audience
- Follow ePlus’ performance review process to promote communication, provide useful feedback about job performance and contribute to an employee’s professional development
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Exercise independent decisions and judgment.
- Strong working knowledge of media production (print, web, HTML, etc.)
- Outstanding communications, organizational, analytical and computer skills
- Highly-motivated, able to work independently as well as within teams
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of corporate marketing experience, preferably in software marketing, IT hardware, or related technology
- Experience creating direct marketing demand generation programs and/or materials that promote technology solutions to end users and partner
The base salary range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $28.85 and $38.46 hourly; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including commissions and discretionary bonuses, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. ePlus Benefits highlights can be viewed here.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally.
ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Customer First. Services Led. Results Driven.