At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' https://www.hdrinc.com/our-story'
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR is seeking a driven, hands-on marketing intern to assist with business development, marketing and strategic efforts for HDR’s transportation markets. Working in a cross-functional environment, the marketing intern is responsible for supporting our marketing and strategic program activities. This includes working with marketers, project managers and technical staff to develop project descriptions, resumes, proposals, presentations, brochures and other marketing materials. These efforts require a significant amount of independent research, collaboration, technical writing, and creative thinking. Strong organizational, writing/composition, and people skills are essential, along with the ability to work under deadlines with diplomacy. This position will require balancing multiple priorities and the ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments while maintaining quality.
In the role of Marketing Intern, we'll count on you to:
- Shadow and assist marketing staff with the preparation of materials, including statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations, brochures, newsletters, award submittals, and announcementsAssist with developing and coordinating text and graphics and editing page layouts
- Assist with research and producing documents and reports
- Assist with implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Assist with maintaining the CRM system and other data-driven tasks
- Assist with cataloguing marketing assets
- Assist with social media announcements
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Attention to detail a must
- Must possess strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Prefer 2 years completed toward degree with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrated knowledge of software packages related to field of study/industry
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package that promotes employee ownership, employee health, performance, and success, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, an employee assistance program, paid time off, parental leave, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, employee referral bonus and tuition reimbursement. The expected compensation range for this position is $24- $26 hourly depending upon skills, experience, education and geographical location. (Stated benefits are for full-time regular positions. Temporary and part-time roles eligible for limited benefits.)
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Employee Status: Temporary
BusinessClass: Marketing and Admin
Job Posting: Sep 8, 2023