FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles.
Through FM Global’s hands-on, paid marketing internship program, you will gain real-world experience in a marketing environment. Students work with the senior corporate social responsibility consultant to assist in the coordination of programs aligned with FM Global’s strategy to be a sustainable and socially responsible organization with a commitment to the communities we serve.
- Assisting with the development of annual plan for global/local partnership and sponsorship opportunities that focus on education, property loss prevention, and community wellbeing.
- Supporting employee and external communication efforts to nonprofits, NGOs and other similar organizations.
- Documenting community partnership, volunteerism and sponsorship requests.
- Providing communications and event planning.
- Researching various topics.
- Proofreading copy for various media.
- Completing administrative tasks as needed.
- Maintain overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Major in marketing, public relations, journalism, English, or communications.
- Be motivated, dedicated, organized, reliable and ready to work in a professional environment.
- Have top-notch writing and interpersonal skills.
- Have an ability to work independently and/or with others.
- Be a junior going into senior year in college.
- Prior work experience in a professional environment.
The hiring range for this position is $20.00 to $22.00 per hour. The final salary offer will vary based on geographic location, individual education, skills, and experience.
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.