Why is it great to work here?
Gold’s Gym is growing fast and looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, to help us provide world class service to our clubs and members by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs to attract members with creativity and excitement. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Here are just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold’s Gym employee:
- Work in a fun environment with great people
- Free gym memberships and discounts
- Great benefits package that includes 401k, medical, vision and dental
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our members’ successes and goals
- Ability to provide results in every challenge
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate about hospitality and excellence for our members
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of products
- Have Fitness industry experience (preferred)
- Certification in HubSpot, Salesforce, or Advanced CRM preferred
- Understand multi-facility management
- Have perseverance to succeed through follow-up and follow through
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work:
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for helping develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns that promote Gold’s Gym and our programs, products and services. He or she will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space, as well as driving website and landing page traffic to acquire leads. In addition, he or she will develop daily, weekly, monthly and yearly content plans for the creation and Curation of content for digital workflows, email communications, online content and social network platforms, while overseeing digital marketing communications, acquisition and retention strategies to generate Gold’s Gym awareness to drive sales, while cultivating member loyalty.
- Plan and execute all traditional (offline) and digital online marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database and platforms, email, social media and text/display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies on a regular basis
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to ensure we are successful in our efforts
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing and communication campaigns
- Create a robust content strategy to support Gold’s sales goals and communication objectives
- Maintain a detailed calendar for the planning and management of all brand content
- Responsible for the production and publishing of content on all digital channels including email newsletters, blogs, and social media channels
- Partner with internal teams and brands we carry to identify key product stories and campaigns
- Establish standards and workflows for requesting, creating, editing, and publishing content systems, and best practices for content ideation, creation, and distribution
- Ensure SEO optimization across all website content and location pages, including keyword targeting, interlinking and general best practices
- Identify new strategies, trends and tools to create innovative measures for continued growth
- Assist with managing the budget allocated to digital marketing
- Evaluate competitors to optimize digital marketing strategies
- Create, monitor and adjust PPC campaigns: focus on analysis, tactics, optimization, bid/budget adjustments and reporting
- Develop and perform weekly, monthly and quarterly detailed performance reviews
- Collaborate with colleagues to analyze channel sales in relation to traditional and digital marketing initiatives
- Visit clubs on a regular basis to get videos, photos and assets to be used in a variety of marketing efforts
- In collaboration with marketing team, design and deliver e-mail campaigns to generate new business leads, nurture existing leads, and re-engage customers
- Design, test and deliver e-mails for clients and prospects through HubSpot
- Manage design projects within the guidelines of the company’s brand standards
- Assist with the production of marketing copy for marketing website, company blog, advertising initiatives, white papers, video scripts, email campaigns, social media content, product literature, sales sheets, etc.
- Assist with the execution of remarketing and paid search campaigns
- Assist with various administrative tasks related to marketing and communication efforts within the marketing and sales department
There are some MUST HAVES:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform these duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing position or Strategist role with proven results
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities that need to be managed on a regular basis
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and experiments
- Demonstrate past CRM strategies/success
- Expert proficiency level in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and understanding of on and off page search engine optimization strategies
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
- Intermediate knowledge and application of social media content strategy
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Web technology and tools, marketing analytics, mobile tools and marketing automation.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Flash, PHP, ColdFusion, mobile responsive design, etc.
- Knowledge of all aspects of website management, including best practices for search engine optimization (SEO), SEM and website testing practices and browser compatibility
- Experience with HubSpot in design and implementation of email campaigns and use of marketing automation tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Positive attitude and team player, but have the ability to work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 20 lbs. Standing, sitting, or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication, and appearance in a clean uniform are also required
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Marketing• 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing• Experience with Lead Management & CRM platforms - HubSpot preferred
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE FAMILY LEGACY TODAY!
Gold’s Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation
Salaried rates are DOE
Compensation: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
In 1965, a small gym was founded on the shores of Venice Beach, California. Fast forward 55 years, and that humble establishment has blossomed into a worldwide fitness powerhouse known as Gold's Gym. With a presence on six continents and over 600 locations, Gold's Gym has achieved iconic status in the fitness industry. It's where legendary bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, and Franco Columbu honed their craft, solidifying its reputation as the ultimate gym destination.
Gold's Gym boasts a culture with unparalleled recognition, with an impressive 96% aided brand awareness. Our journey to success is deeply rooted in our unique company culture, a blend of humility, dependability, and an entrepreneurial spirit, combined with boundless enthusiasm, collaboration, and creativity.
If this resonates with you, we eagerly anticipate receiving your application! Join the legacy today!