Paid Search Specialist
About This Role
The Paid Search Specialist position is crucial to WhiskerCloud's advertising and marketing team. In this role, you will be helping customers grow and acquire more clients through highly targeted PPC campaigns in Google Ads. You are proactive, a fast learner, a great communicator, and willing to go the extra mile to get tasks completed at a high level. You'll work as an individual contributor to your book of business and collaboratively as a team with implementation/success specialists.
Apply if you're excited to:
- Strategize, develop, and simultaneously maintain multiple digital advertising campaigns for veterinary hospitals and clinics.
- Monitor and report on the performance of campaigns as they relate to customer goals and conversions
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) with customers, advising on how to grow their business and improve ROI through digital advertising
- Support customer-facing teams across the company and serve as a technical marketing resource
- Organize notes and strategy for each customer's advertising campaigns
- 2+ years of experience managing and optimizing multiple advertising campaigns at once
- Proficient with Hubspot, Salesforce, Trello, or other project management software
- Demonstrable history of tracking, analyzing, and reporting on ad campaign performance
- Customer service mentality; effective listener, responsive, and proactive; comfortable speaking with customers and defusing escalations as necessary. You will spend, on average, 6-8 hours a week on client calls
- Ability to monitor trends and use data to drive effective decision-making
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a high level of drive, accountability, and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work with other functional areas to achieve company-wide success in meeting objectives; a team player who collaborates with all areas of the company
- Experience setting up and implementing conversion tracking for campaigns using Google Tag Manager
- Google Ad and Google Analytics certifications are a plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Medical coverage for employees and dependents (80-90% covered by employer)
- Employer HSA contribution with HDHP
- 401(k) match up to 3.5%
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental & Vision coverage available
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Time Off & 13 Paid Annual Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pawternity Leave, Financial Pet Adoption Support & Subsidized Pet Insurance
- $250 Annual Stipend for Learning and Development
Remote Pay Range
Our customers are pet grooming businesses (business owners and groomers/bathers) who choose to implement Groomer.io as their client communication software to engage with pet parents, enabling them to seamlessly manage their pet profiles and easily schedule their grooming appointment. With less than 10 employees today, we are eager to grow our remote team to better support the 5k groomers and 700k pet parents utilizing our platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment. Our recruiting process is rooted in "Who: The A Method of Hiring" and consists of an average 2-week hiring timeline.
Please, no external recruiters—candidate profiles submitted from external recruiting agencies will not be considered.
Notice at Collection to Applicants Residing in California
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate how we manage job applicants' data. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available at this link. By submitting your application, you agree to our use and processing of your data as required.
Groomer.io, The App Made Just For Groomers