Social & Influencer Marketing Associate (Canada)
Come join team BASN for an exciting, fun and rewarding career in the dynamic world of sports and active hydration.
Not sure what skills you will need for this opportunity Simply read the full description below to get a complete picture of candidate requirements.
BODYARMOR is looking for a Social & Influencer Marketing Associate (Canada) to join our team.
This individual will assist with the execution and establishment of BODYARMOR and POWERADE social media presence in Canada. The Social & Influencer Marketing Associate (Canada) will work collaboratively with all cross functional teams within Corporate Marketing. Will work directly with the broader Social Media & Communications Teams to develop and activate strategy specific to Canada for brand social channels, and secure target-right influencers and content creators to promote the brand and create content for brand owned + partner channels. Associate will help steward the social media voice for the brand in Canada and work closely with internal teams to help curate content and messaging across all social channels including: TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn (and emerging channels).
The role reports to the Director, Social Media & Content Strategy and may include additional weeknight and weekend work.
- Development and execution of social media plan including social channel content and influencer strategy for all BODYARMOR and POWERADE in Canada – includes creation of brand assets specific for social usage.
- Responsible for driving real-time identification of trends and opportunities to instigate or participate in brand-relevant conversations on social – for both brand and partner (athlete + lifestyle) channels.
- Create of monthly content calendars and assess assets to support content.
- Lead creation of new assets specifically for social usage where needed.
- Analyze and report results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver assets against the social plans for all brands.
- Negotiation and planning with external social influencers to ensure efficient spend and maximum exposure for the brands.
- On-site content capture, editing and direction at key campaign shoots and athlete appearances for social plan deliverables.
- Responsible for gaining internal alignment on all social media and content plans with cross-functional counterparts and senior leadership team members.
- Management of social media, digital content and influencer marketing budget.
- BA/BS degree required
- 2-3 Years of relevant social media experience required
- Professional fluency with English and French required
- Subject matter expert with industry knowledge, experience, and extensive network of relationships across the business.
- Must have finger on the pulse of content with strong blend of creativity (includes strong copywriting, visual storytelling, experience with making and/or editing TikTok videos)
- Tools/Technology experience required:
- High energy/self-starter
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and as a team operating in a fast, complex environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and gain business alignment for strategic initiatives
- Business judgement & strategic perspective
- Negotiation acumen
- Relationship management
- Problem solving
- Team leadershipFinancial and budget management
- Digital editing/photoshop knowledge a plus
- PowerPoint/strong presentation skills
- Position requires travel (30%), including international (Canada) – passport required
- Position requires in-person attendance at bi-annual company retreats/meetings
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $90,000 annually -Base pay offered may vary depending on geography, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
PERKS TO HIGHLIGHT:
- 100% PAID for by BODYARMOR
- Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Long-Term Incentive Plan Eligible
- All Positions are Bonus Eligible
- Fun and casual culture with games in the office office lunches paid for by BODYARMOR
- Generous referral program2 Cases of BODYARMOR Product Options Bi-Weekly
- In-Office Happy Hours
- Office Events – Food Trucks, Raffles, Workout Sessions
ABOUT THE COMPANYBODYARMOR Sports Nutrition (BASN)
is an exciting and innovative company offering premium sports and active hydration products under the fan loved
is backed by one of the most iconic global brands--
The Coca-Cola Company , which acquired BASN in 2021. We are driven by passion, grit, teamwork, and the vision of becoming #1 in Sports Hydration. You’ll be on the forefront of an exciting and rapidly growing industry as BASN expands its portfolio and enters new markets. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow and win with us. We are committed to fostering an inclusive company culture, where diversity of thought, background and experience is celebrated and we know peak performance comes when our employees can bring their authentic selves to work.
BODYARMOR | POWERADE