LOOKING FOR MARKETING PROFESSIONALS:
Do you or someone you know have a strong & varied marketing management background, have a passion for the health & wellness industry and also residing in the Los Angeles area?
Gold’s Gym, the most trusted name in fitness, is seeking to grow our Marketing Department and team in Southern California. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized, high-energy, efficient individual with both digital/traditional marketing and design/content creation experience to join our fast-paced environment. This position requires a marketer with strong project management skills who’s ready to learn and grow Gold’s Gym Southern California and Santa Barbara’s digital footprint. This role requires a high level of creativity, storytelling capabilities, attention to detail, lead generation/management skills and digital communication skills. We are looking for an inspirational leader and a driven contributor. The ideal candidate will be extremely self-motivated and able to prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be responsible leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
When you come to work, you'll:
Our Digital Director will be responsible for helping develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns that promote Gold’s Gym and our programs, products and services. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. He or she will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space, as well as driving website and landing page traffic to acquire leads. Our ideal cnadidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. We are expecting you to have solid experience and passion for technologies and different digital marketing channels, while overseeing digital marketing communications, acquisition and retention strategies to generate Gold’s Gym awareness to drive sales, while cultivating member loyalty.
- Analyze and track performance marketing performance metrics
- Collaborate with internal and external clients and partners
- Manage marketing budget and show project ROI
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 7-10 years of relevant experience in Marketing
- Fitness industry preferred
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities and mulitple personality types
- Experience in a multi-unit, chain-based business considered an asset
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and experiments
- Demonstrate past CRM strategies/success
- Expert proficiency level in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge and application of social media content strategy
- Knowledge of all aspects of website management, including best practices for search engine optimization (SEO), SEM and website testing practices and browser compatibility
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Creative and passionate about learning and bringing new ideas and concepts that may improve marketing effectiveness and benefit the business.
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE FAMILY LEGACY TODAY!
Gold’s Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability
Compensation DOE ($95,000 to $125,000)
Compensation: $95000 to $125000