Growth Marketing Manager
Intrinsic is Alphabet’s bet aiming to reimagine the potential of industrial robotics. Our team believes that advances in AI, perception and simulation will redefine what’s possible for industrial robotics in the near future – with software and data at the core.
Our mission is to make industrial robotics intelligent, accessible, and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a dynamic team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
This role is responsible for building our marketing growth engine. You will be responsible for the foundations of our channel marketing strategy, including everything from campaign scoping, management, and performance tracking. As a deep partner to our marketing, revenue and product teams – you work cross-functionally to build, activate and grow all external and developer-facing channels with a holistic strategy that can scale globally. Your technical aptitude, organization, cross-team influence, and problem solving skills will enable you to diagnose complex technical and business challenges and find solutions. You'll prioritize, manage, and produce multiple high-impact projects to completion.
How your work moves the mission forward
- Work closely with our commercial team to understand and operationalize company goals.
- Define critical opportunities to drive step-changes in user, customer and revenue growth, at every stage of the funnel.
- Prioritize the most impactful ideas to drive growth. Develop and execute marketing strategy and plans, working closely with sales and marketing leadership.
- Define our marketing channel mix, across all usable paid, owned and earned channels.
- Generate and structure plans to execute on projects and campaigns. Contribute to project scoping and manage project priorities and allocation of resources within the project.
- Lead creative agency engagements end-to-end, from brief to launch, on time and within budget
- Produce on-brand, effective content (video, ads, copy, graphics, digital, web) to support campaign goals
- Design and implement a performance measurement and analytics framework across channels
- Optimize campaign performance by building and implementing intelligent testing frameworks
Skills you will need to be successful
- 5+ years of experience in growth, performance or acquisition marketing.
- Proven track record of success in driving growth for technical audiences.
- Hands on experience building and cultivating customer funnels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively seek the most important projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Skills that will differentiate your candidacy
- Deeply analytical and quantitative
- Highly comfortable managing datasets and finding insights
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience bringing a new product to market, for technical audiences
The US base salary range for this full-time position is between $128,800 - $197,800 + bonus + equity + benefits. Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range for your targeted location during the hiring process.
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.