Digital Account Manager
As a Digital Account Manager, you'll help to provide integrated digital marketing solutions to ensure client success and account growth. Townsquare Ignite has proven to be a local leader in providing custom digital solutions for all-sized businesses.
Your responsibility will be to identify and grow digital business with advertisers in local communities. You'll partner with KellyCo Agency to manage business relationships and ensure that the client’s needs and KPIs are met. You will serve as the driving digital sales resource within a team, collaborating with KellyCo and Townsquare Ignite to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options as well as hunting for solo business.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a culture that values innovation and strategic growth. As a primarily work-from-home position, you also will work directly – and in-person – with clients and KellyCo Agency, handling multiple points of contact. Important capabilities include strategic planning, effective communication and critical thinking.
Townsquare Ignite and KellyCo Agency partner together to provide brand strategies and produce campaigns that help fulfill client missions and visions, build brands, achieve strategic objectives and grow business. Together, we are a knowledgeable team of experts who are passionate about what we do, driving work for the greater good and making a difference. We are built from mutual respect, which allows us to collaborate efficiently and effectively and serve as a seamless extension to our clients.
- Cultivate new business both self-generated and collaborate with team members to grow existing customer’s business
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to ensure campaigns sold are fulfilled, this included building presentations, planning both at the rep and client level
- Ability to interpret performance reports and communicate for both internal and external parties
- Use performance data to make campaign recommendations that result in incremental sales
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers and partners to optimize their digital marketing and advertising
- Understand and adapt to TSQ’s ongoing product mix ensuring you are the go-to person on your team for all things digital
- Responsible for pipeline management and meeting digital sales budgets
- Implement sales strategies to achieve revenue goals of the team
- Grow existing digital customer base to generate digital revenue
- Review customer needs analysis to determine the best mix of digital solutions
- Meet with key clients, negotiate and close deals
- Proven track record of sales quota achievement
- Proven track record of selling and managing digital marketing products (SEM, SEO, SOCIAL, VIDEO, CTV/STV, Display, EMAIL)
- Proven track record of success in growing new account base
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of digital research and analytic tools and methodologies
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape including programmatic, native advertising, and branded content
- Superior presentation, interpersonal & communications skills
- IAB Certification (preferred)
- BA/BS degree
- 3 to 5 years of digital sales experience
- Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Workspace experience
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays (Two personal/floating Holidays)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Continuous training opportunities
- Unlimited Growth Potential - Ignite is the fastest growing division of Townsquare Media with upward mobility opportunities
San Diego Digital Account Manager Pay Range
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Media—the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of programmatic advertising, search engine marketing, and more.
Why You’ll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Reach your most valuable customers across all platforms.