Digital Marketing Intern
Are you a creative and tech-savvy individual with a strong interest in digital marketing? Do you want to drive hands-on experience and be part of a dynamic team that drives online success? If so, we invite you to apply for our Digital Marketing Internship.
Northern Tool + Equipment is excited to announce our 2024 Internship Program. This program is designed to kick-start your career and provide real-world experience. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will further develop your skills and knowledge by completing project-based work aligned with real business issues. Projects are designed to maximize your career potential, provide valuable insights, and make a lasting impact in our growth trajectory!
What you can expect from us:
- A challenging and meaningful work experience over 10 weeks – paid!
- A hybrid work environment with flexibility to work in-person and remote
- A mentor to work with you one-on-one to guide your impact
- Engagement opportunities with our executives and senior leadership
- Fun social, networking and volunteer opportunities with other interns
- A fast-paced work environment
- The ability to work on a team, as well as managing your own individual responsibilities
What we look for in our Interns:
- Must be enrolled or a recent graduate from a 2-4 year Associates or Bachelor’s program
- Demonstrated leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurriculars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Coachable and self-motivated to learn and exceed your own expectations
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word – for interns involved in digital motion/graphic design, must also be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
- Social media platforms knowledge, willingness to learn analytical tools, and create and/or manage posting schedules
Location: Burnsville, MN (hybrid). This position will be a mix of remote and in-person work at Northern Tool + Equipment’s corporate office. For those interns hired in other Northern Tool + Equipment locations, travel to MN-based locations may be expected.
As a trusted family business, we honor and serve those who do the tough jobs. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding experience to make an impact, apply today!
We believe that having a diverse and inclusive workforce is critical to our success. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of background, perspectives, and skills. At this time Northern Tool + Equipment cannot sponsor interns for employment authorization.