Digital Marketing Associate
iPullRank is an ambitious eight-year-old digital marketing agency based in New York City and founded by industry thought leader Michael King. Our mission is to drive results for our clients by delivering marketing work that we can be PROUD of. Oh, and our value set is PROUD: P – Proactive; R – Reliable; O – Outstanding; U – Useful; D – Dedicated. We keep that front and center on a day-to-day basis.
If you’re curious about what types of clients we work with, they range from Fortune 500 brands to mid-sized enterprises and exciting small businesses. Our team executes and consults on campaigns in a variety of industries, but many of our clients tend to be media, finance or fashion companies. The iPullRank team is adept at providing a range of digital marketing services, but most of our work is in some combination of Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization. Our employees are duly encouraged to specialize deeply in a specific category that they are passionate about and grow into well-rounded marketers through collaboration, training and real-world experience.
As an employer, we look to cultivate an environment where employees feel taken care of. Despite our size, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We want our employees to grow with us. We don’t want you to just fill a role, we want you to take ownership and make an impact.
We’re not a big agency and our clients appreciate that because our size allows us to make things happen. We’re a nimble group that believes the best idea can come from anyone in the company -- and we're always after the best idea. We’re looking for creative and smart people to join our team and help us in our missions to find the best idea. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
iPullRank is looking for an Digital Marketing Associate to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and support site auditing, keyword and persona research, content strategy, competitive analysis, link building, content marketing and client reporting.
We are looking for someone who has an interest in and some level of experience in SEO who can also support content strategy initiatives. The Digital Marketing Associate will work with the SEO and Content Strategy teams to identify causes of changes in clients’ websites’ organic search performance and, through research and ideation, help develop programs that will improve conversion of organic traffic. Range for this position is $45,000-$50,000 with an assessment at 3 months.
What You'll Do
- Conduct keyword gap analyses
- Work with Analysts to perform Persona- and Buyer’s-Journey-Driven Keyword Research
- Work with Content Strategy to determine keyword content opportunities for client sites
- Run technical site crawls working with SEO Engineers
- Perform competitive and market opportunity analysis to identify actionable insights
- Own performance monitoring reports and KPIs
- Contribute to new business by supporting inbound marketing efforts and research for new business pitches
Must-Haves for This Position
- Ideal candidate possesses more than 1-2 years of experience
- Strong skills in applications such as Excel (pivot tables, vlookups required) and PowerPoint
- Understanding of search engine ranking factors
- Familiarity with industry-standard SEO software (SEMRush, Moz, AHREFs, Screaming Frog, Botify, etc)
- Proficiency with Analytics packages and Google Search Console
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
- Has a level of comfort and desire to try new things and learn in an environment of support
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, excellent problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- High level of initiative and curiosity and work well in a team environment
Skills of interest
- Previous client-facing or agency experience
- Experience with content marketing
- Familiarity with Analytics packages and Google Search Console
- Up-to-date knowledge of current SEO practices
- Working knowledge of Paid Search
We Offer Competitive Salaries Commensurate with Experience
- 100% of Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Budget to improve your personal work station
- $1K towards career related learning
The Marketing Agency trusted by Fortune 500s. Our Technical SEO & Content Strategies drove over $1 Billion in revenue!