Prismatic is an embedded integration platform as a service (embedded iPaaS) that empowers B2B software companies to deliver best-in-class integrations to their users. We believe software in every industry has huge potential to positively impact the people who use it, and that better, easier integrations can help software companies make even bigger impacts. Prismatic has rapidly gained traction among B2B SaaS teams ranging from startup to Fortune 100, earning top satisfaction ratings in our industry.
Prismatic is seeking a passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team and contribute to the coordination and execution of our marketing initiatives. As a Marketing Coordinator, you'll play a pivotal role in our Marketing organization, ensuring the alignment of internal strategies with external results and have the opportunity to learn marketing strategy and tactics from a team of highly-skilled marketers. We’re looking for a strong communicator who can help accelerate our marketing efforts to help spread the word about Prismatic products and services to the market.
- Schedule, create, and publish social media posts
- Manage initiatives to increase Prismatic’s follower numbers on social media
- Monitor social media platforms for relevant news and conversations to engage in
- Build and schedule emails such as lead nurture sequences and newsletters using a marketing automation platform such as Hubspot
- Perform routine website updates such as publishing new blogs, events, and case studies
- Publish and distribute Prismatic’s blog posts and other content to channels such as forums, social media groups, and syndication sites
- Manage and update Prismatic’s listings on software directories and review sites
- Take part in planning and preparation for in-person and online events such as conferences and webinars
- Compile KPIs and metrics to help team assess effectiveness of marketing programs
- Support Prismatic’s demand generation programs in other ways as needed – we’ve got plenty going on so we promise you won’t get bored!
You might be a good fit if you...
- are a self-starter attitude who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software company
- have strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with individuals across the business
- have excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- are self-motivated and proactive with a strong attention to detail.
- can work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- have a strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
Bonus points for...
- experience with social media management tools, email marketing platforms, and content management systems (CMS).
The pay range for this role is...
- $50,000.00 - $65,000.00
Perks & Benefits
🏡 Remote work: Our team works remotely across the US; we travel together several times a year for company kick-offs and mid-year meetings.
🏖️ Unlimited PTO: We have an unlimited & flexible paid time off (PTO) policy that encourages our team to recharge when they need to.
🏥 Medical, dental & vision: Prismatic offers high-quality medical (Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield), dental (Delta Dental), and vision (VSP) care for full-time employees and their dependents.
🏥 Life insurance: We provide company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance through The Hartford.
🏦 401(k): Our 401(k) plan is through Guideline with 4% company match - 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2%.
💻 Computer & technology equipment applicable to your role.
Not sure if this is you?
At Prismatic we want a diverse team with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply! We consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
The integration platform for B2B software companies.