Growth Marketing Associate
Order.co is on a mission to simplify buying for businesses. We believe that it’s not just about what you buy, but how you buy it. Today’s purchase-to-pay process is riddled with complexity and missed opportunities for leverage. Our goal is to highlight that leverage through the use of our platform.
Order.co eliminates manual purchasing and payment tasks and gives your team one place to purchase, approve, track and pay for all the physical goods your business needs. With customizable budgets and reporting, operations and finance teams can take back control over the buying process and start saving time, saving money, and gaining clarity in how they buy.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in New York City, Order.co oversees nearly half a billion dollars in annualized spend across hundreds of customers like WeWork, SoulCycle, and Lume. Order.co has raised $50M in funding from industry-leading investors like MIT, Stage 2 Capital, Rally Ventures, 645 Ventures, and more. Order.co has been proudly named as a 50 to Watch by Spend Matters and a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn.
Put plainly: Order.co simplifies buying for businesses.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Demand, the Growth Marketing Associate will support Order.co’s digital marketing and lead generation efforts. This role will have a direct impact on generating new business for Order.co to support our next stage of growth and will provide opportunities for collaboration with departments across the business including Business Development, Sales, Account Management, and Product. As a candidate grows into the role, they’ll also have the opportunity to take complete ownership of specific marketing channels or programs.
Order.co is based in the Flatiron District of Manhattan, but over 50% of our workforce is remote. Our VP of Marketing is based in Boston, MA and our Sr. Manager of Demand is based in Chicago, IL. This position would have the option to work out of our NYC office or work remotely.
What You'll Do
Work with the marketing team to drive new business leads and optimize our customer acquisition funnel by:
- Owning email marketing as a channel, testing new strategies to use email to nurture leads to customers
- Managing our blog including publishing content from our agency and optimizing posts to convert traffic into leads
- Executing content marketing campaigns across paid social, email, and social
- Building landing pages, emails, ads, and other marketing assets
- Writing email, social, ad, and website copy
- Testing, optimizing, and analyzing acquisition marketing campaigns across Paid, Organic, Email, and Social
- Researching new opportunities to expand Growth Marketing efforts
- Reporting on success of marketing campaigns
- Previous relevant work experience
- High confidence in writing and copy-editing
- Ability to execute against clear instructions precisely with high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills; not only can you manipulate data, but you are able to use it to answer questions, identify areas of opportunity, and inform decision making
- Intrinsic motivation and an ability to work both independently and in a group setting
- Default to creative problem-solving
- Curiosity and an innate drive to learn and grow
- Experience in HubSpot or other Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience in Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Capterra, Facebook Ads, and/or other ad networks
- Knowledge of the B2B Sales Funnel
- Previous experience in SaaS, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, PPC, SEO, or similar
- Background in finance, procurement, operations, or cannabis.
What You’ll Receive
- A competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to learn, grow, and perform in a fast-paced environment alongside a stellar team
- Proficiency in the industry's top marketing tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Unbounce, WordPress, SEMRush, and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) plus employer match
- A deep knowledge and understanding of marketing a B2B SaaS product
- The opportunity to grow and perform in a fast-paced environment alongside a stellar team
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Generous leave policies and support for new and current parents
- The anticipated annual base salary range for this role is $65,000-$75,000. Actual compensation and title will be commensurate with experience, qualifications, knowledge, and skills.
Order.co is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Order.co is on a mission to simplify buying for businesses.