Coordinator, Paid Social
We are Assembly, the modern global media agency that’s part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re purpose-led through our core, and we help brands build connections with people through culturally relevant media experiences. We’re at the cutting edge of data and tech-driven marketing, and we believe brand and performance media can work together to drive breakthrough business growth.
ICYMI Assembly was named Ad Age’s first-ever Purpose-Led Agency of the Year atop the 2022 Ad Age A-List!
Assembly is looking for a Coordinator, Paid Social Media who is enthusiastic, creative, an analytical thinker, and possesses a strong desire to learn and grow. The ideal candidate is social media obsessed, self-motivated, and extremely detail oriented. Reporting to the Director, Paid Social Media, the candidate will be responsible for working with a variety of agency clients to provide top notch social media deliverables that integrate with their overall marketing strategy. The candidate will implement paid social campaigns across a variety of platforms.
- Maintain project/advertising launch timeline and providing status reports on all open client tasks/deliverables
- Help account leads manage all aspects of paid social advertising including launch, daily monitoring of performance and budget pacing, campaign modifications, and performance reporting
- Create paid social campaigns including ad campaign setup and QA
- Generate weekly, daily, and ad-hoc client reports
- Aid client relationships at the project level
- Attend client meetings to discuss results and next steps
- Multi-task and work with team members to move strategic initiatives forward
- Some experience in paid social media marketing
- Knowledge of and exposure to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest & TikTok’s Ads Manager
- Strong proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Must be a fast-paced, self-starter as well as work in a group project environment
- A strategic, critical thinker with the ability to collaborate and execute
- Experience with developing creative and targeted messaging to a variety of consumer audiences
- A positive attitude, enjoy collaborating with other team members, and openness to taking on new challenges
- We care about your growth – we offer competitive salaries, annual compensation reviews, and keep detailed personal development plans to ensure you’re hitting your personal and company goals
- We recognize and celebrate your success…all the time! Whether it’s through company meetups, employee recognition programs, or just a regular day, we make sure our people’s achievements are known and appreciated
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies
- We have a hybrid in-office/remote working policy that focuses on bringing people together in-person when it’s needed most, i.e., team strategy brainstorms, learning & development opportunities, and company meetings
- We care about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions who collaborate globally to make sure we’re leaving the world better than we found it
- We have an amazing group of Employee Resource Groups who form close knit communities and are committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble and digital-first, and we’re quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos
In addition to medical, dental and vision coverage, we offer a generous PTO plan, 401k program, comprehensive family planning benefits (including paid parental leave), and pre-tax commuter benefits. Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Assembly and the location where you work.
In order to comply with equal pay and salary transparency laws in various locations, we believe the target range of base compensation in all locations within the United States for this role is $42,500- $52,063. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and location.
At Assembly, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Assembly is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.