Digital Marketing Manager
Duration: 6 months contract (potential extension)
Rate: $33 - $37 w2
Location: REMOTE (supporting teams in Chicago, IL)
Client seeks an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join Sales team. They will partner with the Global Marketing and Analytics Manager to develop compelling content for their B2B Sales Force customers across various segments (Group, Transient, Global Enterprise and Luxury, Lifestyle & Leisure) that will drive account revenue, market share and production. They will develop and optimize compelling content, support account development strategies, and work closely with internal stakeholders to developing meaningful and comprehensive sales materials.
This position will assist with:
• Internal and B2B Marketing for the Sales team
• Updating and managing current marketing project workload
• Collaborating on new incoming projects, improving turnaround time
o Increase level of support offered while ensuring brand integrity and quality
• Coverage during Global Marketing and Analytics Manager travel / event attendance
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, self-starter, project management skills, creativity, Microsoft Office.
- Plus: B2B marketing background, hotel background, website design
Full-service staffing, Fully AI-enabled.