Manager, Affiliate Marketing
We are Assembly, the modern global media agency that’s part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re purpose-led through our core, and we help brands build connections with people through culturally relevant media experiences. We’re at the cutting edge of data and tech-driven marketing, and we believe brand and performance media can work together to drive breakthrough business growth.
ICYMI: Assembly was named Ad Age’s first-ever Purpose-Led Agency of the Year atop the 2022 Ad Age A-List!
Assembly is looking for an enthusiastic Manager, Affiliate Marketing for our growing and innovative Affiliate Marketing team. The Manager, Affiliate Marketing manages day-to-day projects for brands/clients, serving as a key client-facing liaison. This person will be responsible for leading the client relationship as well as all client deliverables, account strategy and execution.
- Help manage and drive profitable customer acquisition through affiliate partnerships on various affiliate network solutions for Assembly affiliate clients
- Create and execute strategy for affiliate programs including recruitment and retention
- Review and approve affiliate applications
- Help develop and manage monthly affiliate budgets across all brands
- Monitor day-to-day affiliate activities, responding to publisher inquiries and drafting communications and newsletters for various campaigns
- Work closely with publishers and Affiliate Directors
- Execute affiliate promotional strategy and develop campaign ideas
- Run and analyze reports, give insights and recommend improvements on affiliate activities and on the overall program
- Initiate new campaign ideas and placement/exclusive
- Oversee affiliate newsletters
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years of in-house e-commerce or agency marketing experience
- Basic understanding of one or more online marketing channels, such as, Affiliate, Partner, Search, CRM, PR, Social Media, Referral, Blogger and Content marketing
- Knowledge of affiliate networks (Commission Junction or Linkshare,) a plus
- Experience with Asana
- Familiarity with HTML, a plus
- Experience with analytics software such as Omniture or Google Analytics, a plus
- Discipline to work independently and meet established deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects and frequent reporting
- Attention to detail, accountability and pride in quality of work
- Knows how to collaborate with and influence both internal and external partners
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner, creative thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, positive attitude, drive and collaborative spirit
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- We care about your growth – we offer competitive salaries, annual compensation reviews, and keep detailed personal development plans to ensure you’re hitting your personal and company goals
- We recognize and celebrate your success…all the time! Whether it’s through company meetups, employee recognition programs, or just a regular day, we make sure our people’s achievements are known and appreciated
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies
- We have a hybrid in-office/remote working policy that focuses on bringing people together in-person when it’s needed most, i.e., team strategy brainstorms, learning & development opportunities, and company meetings
- We care about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions who collaborate globally to make sure we’re leaving the world better than we found it
- We have an amazing group of Employee Resource Groups who form close knit communities and are committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble and digital-first, and we’re quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos
In addition to medical, dental and vision coverage, we offer a generous PTO plan, 401k program, comprehensive family planning benefits (including paid parental leave), and pre-tax commuter benefits. Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Assembly and the location where you work.
In order to comply with equal pay and salary transparency laws in various locations, we believe the target range of base compensation in all locations within the United States for this role is $61,200-$79,560. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and location.
At Assembly, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Assembly is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
We find the change that fuels growth.